What're the last Classic Consoles?
1. Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube and Xbox
2. SNES, Turbo Grafix, Neo Geo and Mega Drive
3. Jaguar, Staurn, PS1 and N64
4. Atari 2600, Intellivison, Colecovision and Vectrix
5. NES, Master System and Atari 7800
Total of answers: 7
|Main » 2010 » August » 12 » Oh no, not ANOTHER HAITUS!!!
Oh no, not ANOTHER HAITUS!!!
|9:50:04 PM |
I should've posted this earlier, but I forgot all about it.
I'm taking a little break, because it was my birthday, and, naturally, I get presents, and I'm a little occupied with them right now. Do you wanna know what I got? No? Well, I'm telling you anyway:
- Black [Xbox]
- Ed, Edd N Eddy: The Mis-Edventures [Playstation 2]
- Headhunter [Dreamcast]
- Pokémon Channel [Gamecube] (Call me weird, but I actually think that game looks cool)
- Gamecube (Platinum)
- Gamecube Controller (Black)
- Gamecube Memory Card (251 Blocks)
- PSone Memory Card
- Dreamcast VMU (Green)
So I'm gonna be a little busy for a while, so Rossies 2 and ICW:Pixelmania development and everything else I'm working on is on hold. I have no idea when I'll be back.
- A 4-shelf Metal Shelf
- £26 Birthday Money
I'm gonna let Steven take over untill I'm back.
|Category: Gamerstorm Updates | Views: 248 | Added by: Cobra | Rating: 0.0/0 |
|Total comments: 2|
Cobra (13 August 2010 2:42:46 PM)
I was gonna ask you on MSN, but do you mind taking over untill I return?